procrastination and dreading work

Discussion in 'General' started by Whatpottt123, Sep 3, 2019.

1. i have 8 hours of work to do for a project soon. im hating life right now, its like my mind can't think if i dont get high then get sleepy and hungry.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Be the player, not the played. One hand can clap for nobody. Tight boxers. Amen

• Like Like x 2
  3. Time to use up some Sick Days!

good luck

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Wow you're lazy....lol

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. I procrastinate too OP. It’s terrible but I find that if I just make a move, I seem to catch the groove and roll. My best to you.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. procrastinating is much harder than just gitin er done

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Just make yourself go, and before you know it, you’ll be done!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. If it's making you sleepy you need a different strain. Green Crack or something similar...

9. 37 years into working full time all day every day and only 4,817 days till Retirement!!

8B76AABC-22C7-467F-AE36-1D397FE2CFF9.png
    Fuck me...

J

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. What's "retirement"? I'll probably be working until I keel over at my computer...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Problem I read is he believes he has to smoke to be more intelligent. Hate it how some people think weed is the solution for everything. I do not smoke before or during work. Being high at a sawmill not only makes you lazy in a hard labor environment but most importantly dangerous. Even at home on weekends. I get all errands done. Then after that smoke the day away.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  12. That's sooner than 2060...

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Welcome to adulting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I'm only a semi adult. I don't have that many responsibilities...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. I’ve been meaning to get back and catch up on this thread, just couldn’t get myself to do it until today.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. I'm going to stop procrastinating at some point. Not sure when, I keep putting it off...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Roll something up, throw some head phones in, and get it done.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Embrace the suck cause it's going to suck anyway but try your best to have fun with it. And when it's over relaxing and doing nothing feels so much better like air conditioning after being out in the sun.

• Like Like x 2
  19. probably be working until I keel over at my computer

The thing is, youre getting being in front of a computer confused with actual work.

J

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Give me a break. You wouldn’t last a week doing the kind of work I do. You practically have to be superhuman to make a living this way.

It’s 2019. “Work” rarely means getting dirt under your fingernails or lifting heavy shit anymore.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1