Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Process of getting your medical card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by blazemore, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, I'm looking to get my cannabis card in the next few weeks. I want the reccomendation for anxiety, but I have a few questions. First, how much does it cost in california? Secondly, what are the benefits of being legal. is it worth it? How long does it last?

2. Respectfully - this question has been asked and answered MANY MANY times in this very forum already. You may need to - wait for it - review some of the threads in the forum that aren't on the first page, but your questions have been answered already - please look for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.