problems

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by shivashanti, Oct 13, 2003.

1. ok so most of my plants are turning yello at the bottom of the plant and the leaves are curling . could it be caused by pot size or over watering or under watering or over fert .i have a bunch of high grade seedlings in 4 in pots that are from 5 in to 7in tall in there 5th week i plan to repot as soon as i sex them in to 3- 5 gal pots. please help i do not want to lose these .

2. how wide are the pots at the top?......whats your fert routine?......which way are the leaves curling?.........what's your water routine?...........could be a number of things......and can you post a pic?............Peace out...........Sid

3. so my pots are 4 in at the top ,the leaves are curling downward and i fert every other time with fox farm grow big solution , i stopped fert the last 2 times to see if they were getin to much but no change . i really dont want to but should i just put them all in bigger pots. i dont have a dig camera but ill try to grt some pics .

4. the pots are too small for the plants.......you'll need a minimum of 3 gallon pots........you'll need to do it now.......Peace out.......Sid

5. your plants are major league rootbound and overfert

6. thanx guys ill give it a try and let you know how it goes . i was trying to avoid having to repot the males if i have any cause i havent sexed them yet . adios

7. males are ok, i make ganj butter with mine! ;)

Grasscity Deals Near You