Problems?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Timotee, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Hey there GC. Grown before but recently been having problems. Getting small seeds from attitude seed bank that don't seem to grow right. Also having temp problems & my soil drying out fast. I have passive outtakes and no intake. However I am leaving the door on my grow open. I have a fan circulating the air in the box however. Need a new power drill to make a passive intake and a active outtake. Leaving the door open however doesn't fix anything. The temps are between 32 & 38 degrees Celsius even though my light is on 24/7 & there is no reason for the change of temperature.Sent from my HTC Desire C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. What exactly are you asking? How to get your temperatures down? Why there is a change in temperatures? First you need more fans, and a fresh air intake. Temperatures will always fluctuate due to outside environments (unless you have a controlled environment which you obviously do not).

No offense but your post was very poorly made, you aren't specific in how you're growing and it seems like you're just hoping someone will tell you a magic trick to getting your temps down and having your soil not dry out so fast. Please be more specific, and put a little more time into your question...maybe then it would be a bit easier to help

3. So Tim, what would you like us to help you with.
    Be specific.

4. Is your problem with attitude?Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Its fucking  100 degrees, thats hot for indoors. saw a hole and mount a fan in your box,or better yet dont use a stupid box and let the plant have some air and cool off. soil gets dry because its hot as fuck.

Fix it!