Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Problems with sleeping.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BearKush, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Hey guys i've been smoking some heavy indica recently and found at night when I go to sleep I can only sleep for 3-4 hours then I end up wide awake?? This is the first time this has happened while smoking... anyone else get this?

2. Prolly cuz the weeds puttin you to sleep but youre bodies not ready yet.does it make you pass out earlier than usual?

3. I thought it was because I'm sleeping during the day or whenever I get too high. I can only smoke like a gram then end up sleeping for like 2-3 hours haha.

4. If you want a full nights sleep, try to not nap during the day, and exercising helps too.

5. Exercising is key, as mentioned above. Exhaust your body so it will fully rest. And no naps during the day. Also save your smoking for nighttime if you can, that will help alot and eventually put you out

6. It's probably because the high wears off when your sleeping and you are so used to sleeping high that you wake up. Same thing happens when you have a couple drinks before bed.