Problems with new Hitter

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by DatNuGuy, Feb 17, 2016.

1. So I got this new hitter mmkay, it is cigarrette shaped for disimulation purposes, all in all it is pretty great. The problem is that if I don't stuff it with the devil's lettuce I end up sucking all the weed and it ends up in my mouth. Should I put some kind of filter? how and made out of what? Maybe I'm doing something wrong, idk... Thank you for responding.

2. Trying stuffing a nice size bud in first to block the hole, otherwise tank a screen from your sink, cut the dimensions to your best ability and stuff it in on in. Cheers
    *take

3. Learn how to use it properly --- pack the bowl by grinding the hitter into the weed - the old school way when you didn't have a box was to use a film container (good luck finding one - I've kept 1/2 dozen around) - light it and draw softly until the cherry goes out while watching with the shiny part of the lighter - tap it out --- pretty simple and no need for a screen. It will get better as the resin 'cones out' the bowl, but by then you'll be sucking resin thru the mouth end.... Get a poker or make one out of a coat hanger for easy cleaning - heat up the hitter with a lighter to melt the resin to make cleaning easier --- all old school stuff...

Grinding the hitter into the weed to pack it is all you need for your question.

4. A picture would really help in solving your problem.

Here's some solutions:
    A glass screen in the constriction of the piece, ( I assume it has one)
    Nug plugging
    Pulling softer and loading it lighter, (this should mean you don't have to pull as hard + more flow through the piece)

5. I have the same piece, You have to break it in a little bit by getting the resin on the inside, but until it has resin, just put a Kleenex over the mouth piece and put your lips over the Kleenex and the ash should clear into the Kleenex and not your mouth! :)