Problems with Keef

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Bongzilla_420, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Okay boys, i came here because i need some help, fast.

Ive recently set up a deal with my "herbal provider" that in turn for her trimmings,
    shell give them to me to make hash.

i was all excited yesterday to start, already had it frozen. ground up the bud.
    put over screen and..........all i was getting was finely ground up green.

is the problem that i dont have a high micron count on my screen?
    please help me guys. really wanna get the word out im the hashman in my area.

2. Either buy a silk screen or you could make qwiso

3. Thanks for the help, going on a hunt to find a better screen, my local shop ran out
    of keef boxes so i might have to find silkscreen actually used for tshirts.

would it be better to make the keef and press it or should i make the qwiso.
    what would give me more yield, i have about 15g's of trimmings

4. #4 thund3rchee5e, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2010
    Pressing would give you higher quantity, qwiso is quality.

5. I have no problems with keif lol

6. Thanks, i think ill wait till the summer to do the kwiso method and since i cant wait for the next shipment of keef boxes to arrive at my local head shop, im going to purchase a "hash maker" similar to this HashMaker - Shake Me - Dutch - Grasscity.com .
    its neccesary to grind before dropping your trimmings in right

7. qwiso has always been quicker and higher quality for me.
    Very little plant matter left over whenever I do a wash.

8. Well today was the day boys, i was able to pick up the hash maker and a nice little pollen presser, and was able to press 2 nice .4 blocks of keef/kief/kif.What do you think is a somewhat reasonable price? trimmings were nice and iced!

As for the qwiso and honey oil method, that will be done more in the spring when ill have my own apartment with lots of open air space.

I advise anybody to also pick up hash maker. They do the exact same thing as a keef box, but your able to just toss it in the snow bank to get the tric's all frozen to fall off and works perfectly