Problems with first grow..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hakuna3Matata, Dec 8, 2010.

1. So I've been growing this plant that I got from someone else. I've been giving it at much sunlight as possible, however with the cold weather recently I've been trying to bring it in and grow it inside because I know the cold will be too harsh on it. The tips of the leaves starting turning brown and is now spreading up the leaves.

I know that this could either be from over watering, under watering, over fertilizing it, too much heat or maybe even not enough heat. It's only two weeks old and I really don't want to have to give up on it so soon.

I'm not sure if I should trim the brown off the leaves or totally just detach the leaves all together. It only has like four leaves so I don't want to destroy it by taking off it's only leaves.
    So I flush the soil to kinda start fresh? I'd appreciate any help possible. I can also post some pictures if need be.

Thanks.

2. Pics or it never happen

3. lol!! ^ poor thing, Id say start over that baby doesnt look like its gonna make it through the winter.

4. I was afraid of that:( I just put it in with that new soil (the soil it was in before was basically sticks and twigs) I'm hoping that it's just the bottom leaves that are affected. There's some new growth leaves coming in and the brown hasn't spread to them yet so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

If not, hopefully I can start again haha.
    What a pity -_-