Problems starting outdoor then bringing indoor???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tincup74, May 11, 2010.

1. i could build a remote watering system and set it up on a timer... it would not be cheap . micro pumps and nylon tube fed from a tank, electric metering valves and manifolds. everything you need is available from the industrial side but it would cost a couple of grand to build. your plants do need more than just water. they can change overnight.

2. Couple of grand :( ouch...

I do understand they can change overnight.. Not much I can do about that when im gone. I refuse to let someone come take care of em for me... I taking a gamble here, and i understand that,... I rly have no choice.. I figure my best odds of em being ok when i return is to atleast figure a way to keep em watered :)

:wave::wave:

:smoking::smoking:

3. Yes dogs are generally not that clean.she goes out rolls around comes in u touch her then go water your shit .Or she comes in the room with you whatever.But I have 3 dogs and for the most part I'm problem free.

4. #24 mrbob_58, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    2 indoor/ outdoor cats....and we smoke... no problems here
    we loose the odd leaf and have a happy kitty.

5. build gravity fed drip

6. RRRRRRRRRight on Browntown...thats the correct answer.
    :hello:

7. Interesting. Wondering how i can regulate it so its not just dumping water all the time??? hmmmmmm

8. A very very slow gravity fed drip can be rigged up with some small aquarium tubing and a big bucket. google around for some info!