problems sleeping drunk

Discussion in 'General' started by drherman, May 24, 2003.

1. im posting this to find out if im the only one who is like this, and what the reason is. when i go to sleep moderately drunk, i ALWAYS wake up early in the morning and cant go back to sleep. thats why im here at 8:17 in the morning, i woke up at fucking 6 on a saturday. are there any doctors in the forum who can cure me?

2. im a doctor..or ive pretended to be one at least...my suggeestion is to drink more water, smoke more weed and dink less booz..

3. yea i have that problem also..... when i drink, i usually its hard for me to get to sleep, and i always wake up at like 4:00 am in the morning and cant go back to sleep.... but i think i have sleeping problems cus i do that on weed too.... lol..

4. yeah everytime i get wasted i wake up really early in the morning feeling very shitty and in need of water. Had a hangover all day so i know what you're going through..i smoked some buddah but i only got a good sized bowl and im out of bud. I want to cry ;(

5. Thats strange because alcohol makes me go to sleep ten times faster than I normally would sober....Not only that but I sleep longer and more peaceful too.

However, I always keep water or juice or soda by my bed because i have a tendency to wake up a few times when I drink because my throat is dry as fuck and I need liquid. Thats the only problem I have with drinking...That and I have to piss every two minutes.

6. same here.. i sleep great when i drink.. also i wake up in the middle of the night and go to the kitchen to chug a big ole glass of ice water, because im so damn dehydrated and thirsty.. then when i wake up in the morning/afternoon i do the same thing

7. i drank last night, went to bed around 2:30, woke up at 7:30, fell back aleep, woke up again at 8:30, fell back asleep, woke up again at 1pm and finally got up

8. make yourself a cocktail. doctors orders.