Problems need help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stpierrejoe, Jan 13, 2013.

1. so i got this chick whose been thrown some signs at me so i kinda started liking her and she dont know and weve been hanging out more. shes a fellow stoner and thats one of the things that makes me like her. but not the only thing, anyways. ive been smokin with her and shes been doin the same and shit and i just need help getting out of this friend thing and i just dont know where to start and how to open up to her any ideas? and by the way im outta bud too! :smoking:blaze up for meh please

2. I would stick to my honesty. If shes a fun girl who is fun to hang out with, and I enjoy the coversations and her as a person, Im gonna tell her just that and hope for the best.

Can you further elaborate on "throwing some signs"?

3. im in the same sitch bro, the fuckin girl is sleeping in my bed right now cause she got to cross faded tonight, still she kicks it with me all day quite often but still i just cant tell if shes just super nice or fuckin down, ughh it kills me cause this girls beautiful and has all my same interestes. fuck.

4. blaze her up and ask her out :) cant hurt to try?

5. yeah she always comes over and will lay down on bed, smoke, and shit.:devious: and i just dont think shes being siper nice cause i can like lay close to her, put my arm round her. its killin me to cause i just dont know anymore cause my anxiety kicks in and i just think of shit and it makes it worse, and shes fuckin gorgeous and shit it fucking sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

6. some signs like if im sitting next to her in the car or whatever shes like im cold and shell be like i dont care if your arms around me then ill put it around her and shell scoot closer and when ever she sits on my bed she dont give a fuck if i lay down and put my head down and shes just alwasy flirting.

7. guys should i just get a bag for her and write wanna go out with me on it?

8. [quote name='"stpierrejoe"']

yeah she always comes over and will lay down on bed, smoke, and shit.:devious: and i just dont think shes being siper nice cause i can like lay close to her, put my arm round her. its killin me to cause i just dont know anymore cause my anxiety kicks in and i just think of shit and it makes it worse, and shes fuckin gorgeous and shit it fucking sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:([/quote]

Eat her out and be the first one to initiate things

9. Yea be the first to initiate. If you ask me go in for the kiss, if thats too bold for you just place your hand on her boob or buttocks. She will get the picture. And no im not being sarcastic.

Trust me you will be glad i gave you this advice. Besides whats the worst that can happen.

10. same situation too! but this girl has a boyfriend who lives in Denver and she lives in Fort Collins... I get signs sometimes and she's been hitting me up to chill and go out with her; just can't tell if she's bored and wants someone to hang with or if she likes me... fuckin' A, man

11. If you don't make a move you will be friend zoned. If she's in your bed... Come on man how much easier does it need to be

12. I know right. She's already in your bed, the ball is in your court, why are you scared? Is this why nice guy finish last? :rolleyes:

13. Bro, this girl is laying on your bed and letting you put your arm round her, come on, why did you even make this thread. Get in their bro before she thinks you dont like her.

14. Just be confident in yourself and make a move. Look her in the eyes. Fuck her with your eyes. Try touching but not in a creepy way, hold her hand especially in a crowded place, rub her arms or shoulders if she's cold. Try to turn your conversation into more sexual topics. When u lock eyes, man up and goin in for the kiss. Pull her close, grab the back of her head, look her in the eyes, bite ur lip, then dive in man!! Confidence in yourself is the key ;) goodluck

15. yeah bro it shouldn't be difficult if this is the case. When you are cuddling in bed just make out with her go in for it she obv want it.

Girl won't initiate more than she currently is unless they are super drunk or high really... it's on you now OP

16. kinda hard to do shit infront of people.

17. I wouldn't do the note thing I'm telling you next time you put your arm around her just go in for the kiss or say I want to try something and go in for the kiss. That's probably the easiest way, what's the worst that will happen she will push you away and you can say you thought she was sending signs.

18. she won't push him away, likely if this is one of the times they chill together she will be on her knees in a few seconds.

edit: unless OP is sugar coating

19. fuck no, shit is serious. just always hanging out with people never just me and her.

20. To me it seems as though she likes you. If you are worried about your nerves...wait till you smoke. Tell her you like her or just kiss her. No notes or anything like that.