Problem!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Chuck_Darwin, Jan 27, 2009.

1. #1 Chuck_Darwin, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    The plant seems to be wilting. I took the pot out to see it in normal light, the leaves look perfectly healthy but the roots are coming out of the bottom of the pot. Uh Oh!

Can someone please help me?!?!

Attached Files:

2. Im not by any means an expert, but thats pretty similar to what one of my plants looked like when I was over watering it. Maybe lay off the water for a while, her soil looks prettttty wet let that dry out and see how she does bro. how old is she? and whats your set up and watering schedule?

3. http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/323667-my-first-grow-200w-cfl-40w-flouro.html

All my information is there ^^. If you don't mind, check it out. Today is day 11, and I plan on going to a Bubble-Bucket this week.

4. Yeah, lay of the water for about 3 days, or until the soil is dry all the way down.

And also, the roots coming out means the plant is healthy and growing, but it is out of room.
    So get a bigger pot, and carefully transplant.

5. If you are up for an adventure, and you have the resources, I would go bubble bucket if the roots are growing that quick.

6. Good stuff. Thanks for the replies!

I'm deff. going to go with a bubble bucket by this weekend. I still need to look into the nutes/water mixture to use. I'm sure I'll figure it out tho.

How do you wash away all the dirt from the roots at the time of transplant? That's the only thing I'm hung up on..