Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Problem

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazedPhool, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Whenever i get really high i feel like i have to piss 24/7 like i feel as though i have to piss alkl the time then after im done i feel like i still have to piss alittle... am i crazy wtf?

2. How many times have you gotten high before? I dont know about you, but when I get stoned, pissing feels like heaven.

3. yea you're crazy:D

4. Smoking def makes me piss more haha but i dont know why...prob just cause I tend to drink more when I'm smoking

5. maybe you get cotton mouth and drink alot.... thats what happends to me and then i have to piss like a race horse

6. same as the others, i get cottons, so i always drink more when im smoking, and then have to pee, and i go for about a 2 minutes. lol

7. haha funny story with that the first time i ever got high was be4 a school feild trip to drag races and on the way to the school to get on the bus at 7 in the morning i drank 5 pepsis and 2 monsters cause of my cotton mouth 15 min into the ride i made the bus driver pull it over so i could get out i went into the vp and pissed for a good 5 miniutes strait lmao

8. Exactly.