Problem

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mthrfckrz, Aug 7, 2007.

1. i have this 5 gallon pot i have my baby sitting in and it has sunk in 3 inches into it and now seems to want to be watered every 2 - 3 days.. it was very wilted when i went outside and the sun was full blast.. so i went ahead and added water... just added water w/ nutes 2 days ago...

maybe its outgrowing the pot?... i really dont want to transplant it anymore.. specially during this stage

dont know if it acts like that when its pre-flowering.. looks like i either over watered it or it really needed water.. uhmm kinda confused about it.. i'll post pics if it doesnt change in like 20 mins after i added water... =/

i looked under the drainholes and no roots.. but i poured about almost all of the gallon of water and nothing came out from the bootm.. maybe it was halle dry.. =/

UPDATES

here are some pics of it...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<hr>
    this is a GDP clone i got about 1 month ago.. its been acting and bushing hella funky..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<hr>

this is another lil clone i put outside about 2 weeks ago.. it's really grew and it sort of looks like its gonna be flowering?.. lol =x

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Thats a big plant. Taking into consideration it being in the hot sun and the amount of leaves on that baby I would bet it was dried out plenty; they use tons of water up when its hot, especially with that many leaves to transpire. Dont be afraid to water now. Give it to her until it comes out the bottom; let her use it up and give her another shot. The real danger now is underwatering. Find her happy medium. Just dont let her completely dry out, make sure you give her a chance to breathe though too. Its a lot of common sense.

3. Is it in direct sun all day? That could be a culprit.