Problem.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by B0ngRips420, Jan 25, 2013.

1. So there's this girl I used to date when I weighed a little more. (Self esteem issues back then) She wasn't the hottest but hey she was cool and plenty of sex.well it's been a while so I hit her up and proceeded to smash. Well after That time I kind of realized I don't even want to smash Her. What's even worse is she's getting reattached and I don't like here like that.

2. So then don't.
    Not so much a problem.

3. So.. are you asking for advice or bitching?

4. Damn OP! You look just like a dude I used to know, but he weighed a lil more. Did you used to have short, not blonde hair? ( assuming that's you in the pic) . Oh and as for the girl... Ummm...yea I dunno . Practice fuck maybe? Or just tell her you suddenly became gay or something? Lol.

5. Yeah, tell them you're like Draco Malfoys "Stan".

6. No I've always had blond hair and its been long since the fifth grade I love it. And yeah I was kind of asking for advice. The main problem is that I've used and fucked her over alot and don't wanna hurt somebody

7. If you don't want to hurt her don't use her and fuck her over. This is not a Rubik's cube for the blind man, it's a simple question of are you a dickhead or not. I suggest you look deep deep down.

8. Well damn, thought maybe it was a small world after all. But my true advice, tell her exactly what you've done. It's gonna hurt..both of you most likely. Be 100% honest with her and yourself. Like I said, it won't be easy but you will get it off your mind and she will see the sincerity in you. The fuckin truth hurts man, but it WILL set you free...as corny as that sounds it's true.

9. Spoiled pussy.

10. just keep smashing

11. Fuck telling her she's the crazy emo type. I think ill just not smash ad make up some reasons or something

12. let her down easy man. Girls have alot of feelings and just giving her a bullshit excuse is no good. Tell her the truth and tell her you should just stick to friends. Remember man, karma is a bitch. And the day you fall in love with a girl who just wants your dick and nothing else. Your gonna have all the same shitty feelings the girl your talking to now once had. Treat people with the same respect you want them to treat you with. Respect others feelings.

:smoke:

13. The truth will set you free, but it won't protect you from a good hard kick to the nards.

I suggest you wear a cup.

14. Hey man, I did say it would hurt. I just didn't say where and how bad! Haha

15. just straight up tell her, "I am sorry that I led you on but I am not interested in you anymore."
    Yes, it will hurt her. But it's so much better in the long run to just be honest, and move the fuck on. Trust me, otherwise this shit will get messy.

16. I feel guilty because she tells me I'm the awesomest guy she ever dated and how amazing I am and I believe she feels that way from all the shit I've done and she still likes me. She also said I was the best at sex so that could be why she likes me too though

17. Tell her the truth bro.

18. Awesomest guy? Get rid of her.

19. Take this girls advice ;)