Problem With Wilting Leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MedicineManOly, Sep 30, 2014.

1. I have attached photos of my full garden view as well as a close-up of one of the plants that I am concerned about and three clones that I am also concerned about. Specifically, notice how the leaves are starting to wilt. Here are the specifics of what is growing and what is going on:

These are White Widow from seeds plants as well as three clones that I took from some female AK47s. The white widow seeds are feminized. I am running in a bucket ebb and flow system, and I am using the GH Flora series nutrients, recirculating basic. The tank pH is 5.6. It has gone as high as 6.5 and as low as 5.5. I check it daily. The TDS is approximately 900 ppm.

The clones and the seedlings were placed in the system about 3 weeks ago. Up until about 4 days ago, they all looked good. Now, they are starting to look like edges of leaves are wilting or curling up.

Does anybody have any idea what could be happening? Maybe I am watering too much? I am using Grodan's croutons (the smaller ones) as the medium. The pH in the pot is about 6.3 the last time that I checked. I change the tank every 7 days (on Tuesday afternoon) and I flush each time with FloraKleen.

Also, please note that some of the buckets (7 of them) I forgot to put the liner in. This was a mistake I made and just realized it. The problem is happening in buckets witht he liner and buckets without the liner.

Could this be over-watering? I have the ebb and flow system set to flood for 15 minutes every 8 hours. I think that this may be the problem, or does anybody else have any idea what could be the problem?

Thanks for any and all input.

Attached Files: