Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

problem with the parents.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongt0ker, Jan 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey guys im having a tough time convicing my parents that pot helps me with my depression and insomnia. I was caught smoking in the bathroom during a shower last week but this isnt the first time i was caught. is there anyway i can get them to consider letting me smoke? my mother is a nurse and she keeps telling me that she will not condone it at all. she said it will hurt my growth is that true? how can i get her to see it in my point of view? both my parents have toked the herb when they were young to just for info on helping me. another problem is the legality, she keeps asking me what would happen if you were caught in the middle of a drug deal?
    please dont comment on saying to move out because im low on cash and will be for quite some time. so tips? :smoke::confused:

2. threaten to kill yourself if they do not allow you

3. haha i just pictured that scenario in my head....haha funny shit..."fine mom if i cant smoke marijuana then ill just kill myslef!"...."i cant live unless im high!!!"

I say as long as your under there roof you play by there rulez man...sucks but its the right thing to do

4. Try to tell her how you feel when your using mary jane and tell her how you feel when your not using it. Also show her some research to prove your side of the story, tell her your taking this seriously and show her the work youve done to research dat shit. And if she did it for fun she should know why you want to do it for fun in my opinion, but her rules I guess... parents... And yeah there is risk but if you really think it helps you live life from day to day, why not..

just my 2 cents

5. Try talking about it with them again. If they still disagree, then be extra stealthy with your operations if smoking in the house. Hide it well so they don't find out.

6. ^ yeah thats what i gotta do... all in all its there rules and if you wanna live there you have to live by them. or no free room. kablam

7. Tell them that cannabis is your medication and that your life without is not a very good one, and if they truly love you they should want you to be happy.

8. Well do you have a car? If you're looking to do it while you're living under your parent's, do it in your car. Are they over protective?

9. How did they catch you smoking in the shower? Seems kind of weird to me..

10. shower cams ftw

11. [quote name='"SupremeToke"']Well do you have a car? If you're looking to do it while you're living under your parent's, do it in your car. Are they over protective?[/quote]

if I stay in the drive way for more than 5 minutes my Dad walks out and asks if I need help. even if I drive off they wonder why I'm back so quick and check my eyes my pockets but I told them if they even think about tampering with my car I'm going to be pissed

12. The fact that your mom is worried about you having stifled growth spurts makes me think that you've probably underage.

Adults don't have growth spurts. You're still in puberty dude.

13. Lmaoooooo fukkk needed that saw it in my head also.

14. [quote name='"mrgoodsmoke"']The fact that your mom is worried about you having stifled growth spurts makes me think that you've probably underage.

Adults don't have growth spurts. You're still in puberty dude.[/quote]

puberty ended last year for me sir

15. Lol, what are you 15? :D

If you really wanna smoke at your age just go for a "walk" with a joint, or find a secluded place to smoke a bowl if you can't roll for shit.

16. #16 Yoda, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012

:eek:..get a grip man.. thats not funny ..:rolleyes:

Its thier house..respect thier rules..
    thats the only option, unless ur not adult enough to do that..
    at wich point you shouldnt be smoking anyways..

17. make a reeeeeeaaaalllllllyyyyy long spoof

buy a one-hitter

they'll never know

18. Tell her you've done other drugs, and like them more, but will stick to just weed if she'll let you do that, if she says no, then tell her you're going back to not sleeping for days on end.
    Might work? Doubt it though.

19. Their house their rules, but showing them the union wouldn't hurt.

20. Start smoking cigarettes, if you're 18 they can't do anything about it. Tell her you're gonna smoke either tobacco or the herb, she can pick which one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.