Problem with sprout, need help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by HiddenGrower, Jun 21, 2011.

1. This sprout is only 1 day old and we just got a large rainstorm 20 minutes after I watered it.

I'm thinking the problem is over watering but I just want to make sure.

[​IMG]

2. yea i live in florida too .. if i were u id check the weather forecast and move your seedling under something when it rains hard so they dont drown

3. That's exactly what I've been doing and did last night, but I brought it inside until the storm drifted over and put it back, then it rained more overnight.

What do you think the problem is?

4. I just started my first grow so i can't give you much help but have you been feeding your plants anything because the leaves are yellow? Is your seedling only getting sun on one side ? I notice with my seedlings, they tend to move toward the direction where the sun is at but yea might be overwatering

5. Nope, I'm not feeding it at all, letting it do it's thing. And also no, it is in fact getting both sides of sun.

6. what type of soil are you using? try not to spray her when theres a lot of light outside or she'll get burned.. that happened to my first seedling