Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Problem with smoking inside

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokingdeganja, Sep 2, 2012.

1. So I blow all the smoke out the window, but thats not the problem. The bubbler that I use, sometimes keeps burning and making smoke after im done hitting it. How can I stop this?

2. Put a coin over the bowl after hitting.

3. That would work alright, but your best bet is to load small bowls, called snaps, that you can clear in one hit. Just load a few of those and there will be zero smoke that is not in your lungs:)

4. Put a quarter over the bowl or put it out with your lighter or if you can take it put it out with your finger

5. Only load a snap (1 hit worth) at a time, so you cash the bowl after each hit and no plumage comes off.

6. All of the above ^ or you can use a playing card to cover the bowl

7. Use the lighter to cover it its already in ur hand lol

8. Snaps, quarter, lighter bottom, or hand I have used all these and they work good

9. yeh thats probably your best way of clearing the smoke in the air...

10. if you must smoke non-snappers then just hold the bowl right up to the window when its cherried (when it keeps smoking/stays on fire), or better yet remove the screen and hold it outside.

11. Coin works best if you can get one that fits snug in.

12. do snap bowls! very simple. or just go outside? ;)