Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Problem with scale

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Blazinboy420, Mar 18, 2013.

1. #1 Blazinboy420, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013
    I have a digital scale and it is accurate when I put a US DOLLAR bill on it is says exactly 1 gram but every time I put any amount of bud on it it only registers like .2 or some shit like that. Anybody know whats wrong with it or how I can fix it. BTW a dollar is supposed to weigh a gram.

2. Did they not sale weights where you got the scale from? If not go to a head shop or something and get whatever weight is needed to calibrate your scale whether it be 200g or whatever. Worste comes to worste use nickels they are exactly 5 grams.

3. I bought it used so I didn't get anything with it. How would I calibrate it?

4. go to a shop where they sell them or either find something that weighs whatever weight it needs to calibrate... i.e. 200 grams 500 grams etc.