Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Problem with rolling RAW papers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omnipotent, Jan 22, 2012.

1. I can't get them to stick. I love the papers but the glue never sticks fully I have to re-lick it and it messes up my roll.

2. Learn to roll better?

3. dont lick the glue itself. lick the backside so you dont lick the glue off.

4. i love em too n have the same problem too

either each pack varies in stickyness:confused: or just the hemp ones work:smoke:

5. you know how sometimes you get a blunt and you get home and its too dry or cracked? i kinda found that rolling papers can be the same way, not every pack is consistent. ive gotten packs of raws that werent too good at sticking either, lately ive had no problem with em tho (i bought new packs since)

6. They are a little harder to roll than zags but just keep trying. What you could do is take 1 of those ear cleaners and slightly wet it then swipe it across the glue

7. Raws never give me this problem =o but i think that might be because so many people buy them so they always have brand new boxes and things like that

the only kind i ever had a problem with was juicy jays! but i only ever bought them once...

8. [quote name='"lemonade AK47"']dont lick the glue itself. lick the backside so you dont lick the glue off.[/quote]

Cosign this or lick ONE TIME from the mouthpiece as you work your way to the top.

9. this is correct.
    what i do, when rolling cones with a RAW, is stick the corner on the smallest end down by licking the glue side, then lick the rest on the back so it all sticks.
    it works well.

10. Just get another pack of papers man...
    :hippie:

11. raws are notorious for not sticking :D

12. I just rolled a log, takes me two seconds and they stick like a dreams. Strange your having issues... Bad batch of glue?

Cheers.
    [​IMG]

13. when you lick the glue, you are licking it off.

14. This always happens when I roll with these papers

15. Just make it moist, you're clearly licking the sugar gum off. It's like a stamp, you want it to be moist and stick, not excessively lick off the sticky.

16. Mine are sticking fine I just half roll up a joint them sort of pat the glue strip with my tounge and I never have any problems.

17. One thing I have learned over time is to lick your bottom lip and dab it along the glue strip, that way the gum doesn't get cleaned off of the paper.

18. Yeah Raws are great, but you are right they do tend to not stick. Just stick with zig zags maybe?

19. It's not your fault or a bad pack - it's with all RAWs.

Just try different things and make it work man. When I shower my paper in slobber it sticks well lol