Problem with Paid Memberships

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by EatMyLunch, Aug 4, 2012.

1. I was hoping to become a paid member today in support of my favoritiest site. But I'm getting an error when trying. I've tried from IE, FF, and Chrome, same error here is a screenshot of what I get.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

edit: Oh, 500th post do I win a prize?

2. You're getting this error through the store?

3. No through user CP via Paid Subscriptions link.

4. Thanks for the link IF . I'm sure it'll work through the store I'll try later. Getting ready to head down to my moms and cook her some dinner. Since I'm lonely with my wife being away. :(

I just wanted admins to be aware that the particular route I chose to pursue membership was not working. I'm sure there is a person or two that tries that and doesn't pursue further if/when it doesn't work.

5. Never hurts to point out things that aren't working to the powers that be...;)

6. Yay!!! Are you going for the Gold, Silver, or Bronze? Get into the Olympic spirit...Go For The Gold Michael Phelps Style. :bongin: :p

7. Do u get one of the 25% discounts right away if u do gold? Also do they expire?

8. yes on both...
    It lasts a year..:D

9. Remember that you need to have it set in your profile to receive newsletters in order to receive the newsletter with the code in it. :)