problem with my order

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by tdnick, Jun 21, 2011.

1. #1 tdnick, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2011
    so my account says that my order has been completed. i ordered about 15 things but only recieved 1 in the mail. in my past experiance everything came in 1 box which is why im a lil concerned. altho the 1 piece i got was the only glass piece i ordered, so i dont know if thats shipped from a different place then the rest of my items. my order # is ********* and the item i got is mjgcnws17green url: http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/sherlock-silver-and-gold-fumed.html

so if you guys have info on this id really appreciate it.

p.s. im really sorry i know iv taken up alot of ur guys' time with this order, its just that 200$ is alot to me, and i really am grateful thers such a good staff workin on this site

2. The glass pipe shipped from within the states. The rest of it shipped from the Netherlands. I know that just from the one item you got...and I remember you because of that specific item too. ;) It's not orange, is it? :D

Everybody...please don't put your order number in the forums. Bad idea.

Also, always contact support using the Support Request page when you have an issue. The moderating team can't help you. I'm the only exception...but I'd still have you go through Support anyway. :)

3. oh ok, now i know thanks alot, il do that from now on

4. You're cool. I checked your order and it will get to you...hopefully, very soon. :)
    It was a good order!!! :D

5. thanks alot :D i know you must be crazy busy being a mod for every forum so i really appreciate you takin the time out and checkin on that for me happy postin!

6. LOL! :D I'm listed on them all...Forum Admin...nice little added perk to have your name on every forum! :p

;) -rummy