Problem with joints

Discussion in 'General' started by SkeevyStoner, Nov 11, 2003.

1. So here's the story. I have almost always smoked pipes and bongs in the past. I have smoked joints before though. Last night tho I wanted to try something different so I decided to roll a joint. I used some of the best weed I have ever smoked. I put in about twice what I usually smoke out of my pipe or bong. It was rolled really nicely and I could definitely feel it when I was smoking it. (Physically feel it in my throat) I got a bunch of good hits and for some reason tho I got not even half as high as I do with a pipe or bong (even tho i used twice as much weed!) I don't know why but I just didn't get nearly as high. I was just wondering If anyone has ever had a similar experience. Post if so.

2. i usually roll joints soooo its the occasional bong that generally kicks my ass.....i do take much bigger hits off a bong

3. what you gotta do is this. get a gram and a half and roll a fat, stubby joint,.. i did it and i got me and 2 friends totally retarded out of our skulls.. we were done for the night.

4. i get really mean looks when i do that ^^^^^^
    but thats the way i like'em
    i also like the taste better in a joint but then again my bong *cough* is acrilic YEuck and nasty

5. I started smoking out of a pipe, which I received as a gift from a friend, and then learned how to roll joints and for a while that was all I wanted, because with the pipe, I kept getting nasty tastes in my mouth, and I hated having to clean it, it was discusting!!.. Now with the Js, I always hated 1.)how they tasted, and 2.) how I always got resin on my lips (ugh!) and 3.) how I could never smoke all of it. I dont have roach clips (and dont want them) so when my Js get to short to hold them, I bust it open, empty the bud into another batch and reroll it along with fresh bud into another J. Well recently I bought a bong, and I'm hooked... I tried it once, and aside from coughing up my left lung, I loved it! I could get bigger hits, with a much cleaner taste and hence get a much better high, So, my opinion/theory; bongs clean the smoke, so you loose alot of the extra stuff, it cools it, so it's not as harsh, and you are able to get bigger, better hits off of them, so those all sound like good reasons why you would get more high off a bong than a joint... not to mention, you can't pull as much air from a J as you can a bong. Again, just my thoughts on the subject.

6. I think part of the problem could simply be the efficiency factor...bongs and pipes can be controlled as to the amount of smoke you make and inhale... with joints theyre constantly smoking whether its going in your lungs or not...and joints have always been notoriousely wasteful compared to other methods....theyre damn FUN though!

7. When rolled things don;t get you high it's almost always because it is rolled too tight. I have rolled such amazing looking blunts that you couldn;t hit for shit and had to be dissected.