Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Problem with Honey Oil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thejuggla1, Jun 18, 2011.

1. So I made a bit of honey oil with an extractor I got at a local store. So my friend gave me the idea of mixing the oil with the weed(busted up) equally (ex 1g of oil 1 gram of weed) I tried doing a little bit less .7 gram of weed for a gram of oil it turned out pretty nice, I broke it apart rolled it in the weed and made it into a little cube about, 1cmx1cmx1cm. when I first finished rolling it was still really soft, but not really sticky anymore. I left it in my buster and looked at it again a hour or so later(to admire it) and noticed it was pretty rock solid, I figured it dried out a bit. Now day 2 it literally broke into crumbs isn't very moist at all and won't stick together really.

I'm not sure what I should of stored this in? I guess it dried out because I mixed it with weed and the weed is drying out? I didn't think it would because I never had the problem with it drying out unmixed.

This stuff smoked epically I would be pretty chaied off .05g of it, it burnt so ****ing well in a pipe after being mixed with weed, looking for suggestions for where I might of went wrong I loved this stuff but its starting to really dry out. Right now I just threw my crumbles of it into a container and I guess I'll mix it with a new batch.

2. Have you tried a baggie?
    pill container, jar,

3. #3 thejuggla1, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2011
    I put the crumbs in a container with a ziploc bag around it in the freezer but there really no trying left as it is already dry as ****. I didn't expect it to dry so quickly seeing how I can leave the oil out and it stays fine. My friend says I didn't mix enough but I don't see how not mixing it enough would make it dry out completely.

Will freezing a future product keep the moisture?