problem with feeding my plants..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by zekoo, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Hey guys i hope u can help me with this..i'M Growing auto flowering plants in soil.
    I bought liquid fertilizer " NPK ratio 32-8-8" and the problem that i don't know how much to add water because its written in Russian language :(... this is the only choice i have for now.

2. Use Google translate :)

3. #3 lFourTwenty, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    I have some concentrated flowering nutes that are like 5-45-5 and 0-50-5 ..I use very little of it. 1/4 tsp per gallon of water at the most..that's teaspoon not tablespoon.

Also those are veg nutes..try to get your hands on some flowering nutes to use when your plant starts flowering. 

4. Wow, that a very unbalanced ratio to be honest.

And a LOT of nitrogen.

Use sparingly. When in doubt, do as breezy said or start small and diluted.

it's not really unbalanced it's just concentrated..the N-P-K ratio of that fert is 4-1-1, he just needs to use a tiny amount like you said.

6. LOL i tried my friend but it didn't work :/

7. well  have another one 25-25-25...which ratio do u prefer? 

8. Worth a shot lol......in that case I would do as pokes suggested and add sparingly........

Have you got the name of the manufacturer?, or if you can take a snap of the instructions I have a Russian friend, he will be able to read it lol.

9. Its unbalanced IMO lol

I like to keep them pretty even or for noobs with no experience, i say pick a tomato food.

Mkes me wonder what this fert is intended for tbh.

10. No expert bro, but I know that plants need different ratios of NPK at different stages, 25-25-25 seems a bit too balanced....

11. A 4-1-1 could be used for greens. Collards, spinach, that sort of thing. I'd use a more even one for anything that produces flowers or vegetables.

Now 25-25-25 is definitely an unbalanced ratio..that's not a fertilizer I would use with cannabis.

N-P-K is simple..more N for veg, more P for flowering. A fertilizer that has equal parts everything wouldn't be very useful.

14. hey thank you for the help...i will start with small amounts and see what happens..

15. #15 rain dancer, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
    I used mg tomato food my first couple grows along with some magnesium (molasses) from beginning to end under cfls. Pulled a few fat ounces

Npk on that is 25-18-18 i believe and it was wonderful. Again, a bit hot for N in flower but plants didnt seem to mind.

-poke

P.s. i highly doubt most people even understand the values on the box

Some say, .03, .0, .01

The next one says 25-18-19

Most growers take hearsay as fact. I actually try out all these different ferts so im not talkin out me arse.

My two cents.

16. Whereas newbies like myself take the less risky approach and wait for people like Poke to give his two cents then act accordingly..... 

17. Ay m8, lots of good info in here beyond old pokesmots brain :p

I see a couple winners up there :)