problem with early flowering?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Organic_Disciple, May 24, 2016.

1. plants are outdoors. were on 16/8 for a few weeks and planted last weekend. im in Nor Cal. if im witnessing some early flower to what extent do i have to break the dark cycle to make sure they go back into veg. a few seconds with high intensity light? hours? really hoping to hear seconds. doing this by hand is my only option

2. Im goin through the same shit right now yo
    Help! Shes flowering!
    To sum it up, everyone said it will go back to veg naturally and will not effect yield negatively, but will actually be worth the work of keeping her around. Let her do her thing. This is my first time revegging so i cant really speak too much on it. My money is on grasscity once again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. good shit dude. what light schedule are you on? where abouts is your location

4. Im in PortlandOR. It was on the gas lanter routine (12/5.5/1/5.5) for a few weeks before it went outside

5. yea i just went and looked at your thread. to be honest dude that thing looks well on its way to flower. its crowned. mine arent that long into it but id say your plants are too into flower to wait until they do re veg. your loosing very precious veg time right now. im just starting to see pistols in new leaf sets and im under the impression it will take 2 weeks before they actually go hard back into veg if i can figure out how long is necessary to break the dark period

6. If thats what happens itll be worth the experience if nothing else, would still be a bummer tho. Lighting is pretty tricky. For example; youre supposed to go by civical twilight hours, not hours of light visible to humans.

7. Yea I have a sun positioning app that tells me all the hours of sun b.s. I should have been in the clear for sure

• Like Like x 1
  8. Here's my schedule now

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. What app?