Problem with 1 plant

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SourDiesel114, Jul 17, 2012.

1. I'll start of by saying a Hello to everyone on the board. Been scanning through here for a few weeks now and some pretty amazing stuff people got going on.:hello:

What type of medium; soil
    What brand and type of soil? Multi Purpose - With added John Innes.
    Indoors or outdoors? Outdoors
    What strain? Sour Diesel
    How old are the plants? 5 weeks
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? Tap, left overnight, and when the soil begins to feel dry.
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? - 11- 7- 4
    What size pots? 10 litres.
    Any bugs?No.

Was growing absolutely prefectly began to shoot up fast but then with all the rain currently in the UK, it seems to have stunted its growth and the new leaves that grew got all dead brown spots on them and turned yellow so I dont know what to do, the leaves that went white and died have fallen off, I can see some new growth around the older leaves where they connect to them stem but on top nothing seems to be happening, any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like something ate the top of your plant. Also, when yellowing starts at the top of the plant on the newer growth its a micronutrient deficiency. Looks like maybe sulfur or something. Does your nutrients have micro nutes? Also what is the pH?