Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

problem rolling a joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by liljeff420, Jan 12, 2009.

1. so my friend briefly taught me how to roll a joint so i went and bought a pack of pure hemp rolling papers. i did a couple practice ones and last one i did looked tight and compacts so i lit it up and then it started burning really fast and probably would have burnt the whole thing if i didnt blow it out. then i tried it the next day and the same thing happened. what could i be doing wrong? oh i dont have a grinder yet so i just break it up as best as i could with my fingers but i doubt thats the problem.

2. #2 ZarTheDragon, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
    Aight this is what you do.
    Start from the left to right/
    When rolling make sure its tight and compact so the paper doesnt catch on fire/
    Twist it up then run your jay over the fire so you make it nice and firm/
    If its burning to fast apply saliva....
    maybe youre joint was just running....

Edit: i remember it took me like 7 joints to get the technique down perfect/
    Then i realized i was rolling them form the middle like a blunt/
    I needed to do it from start of the crutch to make a nice cone/
    Then when i finally got it down for the first time it was perfect/
    Had it burning for like 25 minutes sooo slow.