Problem, or not?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jcj77d, Jun 17, 2010.

1. well its rare for me to post & ask questions, but my plants are ~about a month old, & they are not branching out, just growing straight up, a few have branches, but they got/had them when they were young ~2wks old, but now in 5gal pots, they arnt branching out at all, ive even topped/fimmed 2 of them to try to force branching, but nothing.

any ideas?

2. you didnt say, but what are ya growin?? i wonder if its a genetic thing? im very interested- i talked to the god--kool:D

3. you can,t be a expert or there would be no unknowns
    good luck:D

4. We can say he has experience. :D

5. sounds like heat JC. but that just can not be right in your grow room.

not a new strain or anything?

6. So, .. ..

Your in Veg still .. ? .. What are they, BB's, or in Soil .. .. ? .. .. I am sure you know the pH, and PPM,s .. What are they, .. ? And, .. Whatcha using now for Nutrients .. ..

And the biggest Idea I have is ta Link me to some piX to see myself.

:)

7. growing green crack & mango x bubblegum (click my sig pic to see journal, but no updated pics b/c computer is broke)

15+yrs of it, lol

no, temps max @ 83 in tent, & 79 in closet, & they are all the same

soil, 100% organic, no ph'ing or ppm'ing, & using ACT (compost teas for feeding)

8. OK .. ..

What is Your best Bet on whats Trip-pin them Out man .. .. :rolleyes:

We can, .. Shall get this, .. But So many factors are -- -- Well .. ..

Give Them More Time, .. That is what I would do in a nutshell.. .. ..

Best Luck man, .. I will keep tuned .. .. :)

9. Ive read somwhere that some strains, like sativa dominants are notprone to toping and fiming.

10. well i think its the peat humus in the soil, b/c they were doing awesome in the seedling mix, which didnt have the peat humus in it, or maybe they just arnt getting enough light, 6 plants under a 6500k 400w eye hortilux @ 29,000 lumens, & 200w of 2700k CFL's, bu have since added more light, now they are under the 400w mh & a 600w hps, to total 120,000 lumens, & can go to 1200w (dual 600w hps) + 200w of cfl if needed, but even the plants outside in full sun are the same

, ive only topped 1 plant, & its outside, & they are a hybrid, mostly indica, flower for 8-9wks

11. i want to see a picture of this problem :D sounds pretty weird, given the circumstances.

12. i can try, but it will have to be w/ my phone & pics from phone w/ the HID lights has lines though it, making it hard to see much, & my pc is broke