problem neighbors

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by DIABL0, Mar 15, 2017.

1. I live in Massachusetts
    Pot is legal according to the vote. Heres my problem

So I usually smoke inside my house windows closed.
    My neighbor last night called the cops and they were talking outside and i just chilled and didnt do anything but i could hear them talking. Then the lady is goin up and down the block yelling and basically acting like a psycho with a petition because she can smell my weed. I dont know if they can get enough signatures and tell me i cant smoke.... I dont know

my question is ... im in my own home watching tv taking a few bong rips. do i have anything to worry about?

2. You know why she was freaking out after talking to them? Cause they didn't give a shit. :)

• Like Like x 7
  3. Walk up to her and blow smoke up her ass. Because that's where her head is.

• Like Like x 1
  4. haha :):smoking-bong: I hope so Im not movin.

5. I could say fuck the bitch and leave it at that but if I wanted to mask the smell what do you recommend. I tried a spoof with drier sheets but that doesn't work. I need something to filter the air or something

6. its crazy i get more complaints living in a house smoking weed than i did when i lived in a condo

7. Dude how loud is your shit? I have never gotten a complaint in any of the houses or apartments I have lived in and I chief pretty good. Is your neighbor a fucking blood hound?

• Like Like x 3
  8. It sucks you have a shitty neighbor.. my neighbors are all really good friends, we all help each other, I snowblow for them in winter, they rake our leaves for us, one of them got their concrete saw and cut up a bunch of concrete for us when I was busting my ass trying to break it up with a sledgehammer lol. Other ones help work on engines if I can't fix them. Hope she moves lol.

9. How can she even smell it. Does she have kids? Can she see you smoking it? I doubt she smells it she probably sees you smoking it i cant imagine a person being able to smell it when they are in the house kver it doesn't make sense. Maybe you are smoking by a vent if you are close it see if that helps otherwise idk what to tell you maybe light an incense and shut your blinds tbh you dont have to but it's always good to try to respect your neighbors.

10. man i couldnt tell you, she got something goin on. but if i were her kids, life would be miserable.

11. when she was talkin to the cops she said "he smokes habitually and lets the house air dry"

12. You're in a rec legal state. She can't do shit. Cool avatar, my brother was in that movie.

13. Its like 11 at night and shes outside yelling "you better get out of here your getting arrested, get out of here I got you now. Im layin on my couch like wtf relax

14. You should call the cops for a loud and noisy neighbor.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I havent responded to her behavior. I think it makes her look like the crazy one.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Fight back I have a ass hole neighbor called fire department on me when I lit my burn pile knew part of his drive way was on my property made him move it he had 10 grand in it by time he got it strait never talked to me since

17. ok, im gunna set up my lawn chair in the snow facing her house blazin blunts

18. i read somewhere that if something is disturbing a neighbor like pot smoke and they get the street to back them with say a petition and say we dont want pot legal on are street then I have to conform, fighting back might make the situation worse. But it sucks I need my weed!

19. Dude, I'm in Boston a lot and Back Bay (the nice part for those unfamiliar) reeks of weed on every 3rd corner. That's just how it is. Does that chick know she lives in Massachusetts? What's her next move? Public homophobia?

20. I dont know but shes always watchin me an told a cop " he blew a blunt" lol

• Like Like x 1