problem in my plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by homegrower06, Oct 2, 2006.

1. ok so ive been growing this plant for atleast 4 weeks?...but its not big at all maybe 2in. tall 3 sets of leaves...the bottom set of roundish leafs did die vut then i saved the plant...just wonderin if that might be part of it...and should i start over...thanks for any help

2. Hi home.

At 4 weeks they should definitly be quite a bit larger, however we cannot tell you whats wrong if you dont give us alot of information, you also shouldv posted this in the sick plant forum. Anyway, what type of soil, light, water, temperatures ect?

3. Extreme temps could cause Extremely slow rates of growth. If your temps are above 95 all the time, u could get immensely slow growth. 2 inches in 4 weeks tho still doesnt seem rite. Extreme cold could do this too. maybe ur froze ur plant or shocked it! More details for proper diagnosis please.

4. its just regular soil....light im using a florescent light around 5-6 in. away from plant..purified water...temperatures are around 72-75f...its planted in a 5-6 in. wide pot...

5. Lights are too far away from the plants.
    Get them 2-3 inches off the tops of the plants.
    They are so small because your lights are too far away.

6. Yea, light is too far away. What type of light is it?