Problem in my bloom room please help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mario1390.mc@gmail.com, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Hi gc how everyone doing I have a problem in my bloom room I been running close to a year and my last few runs have been real poor quality.. Everything goes real good week1-3 and soon as I start seeing some flower sights I start to see some of my leaves curl down(rhino horns ) type of down. I water daily what I think is a fair amount one day food one day water.. I don't think it's over watering my ppms are kept at 1350 week 3-4 .. Anything I am overlooking ?? Can this be a disease ??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Curling is a sign of nitrogen toxicity, which is easy to do in flower, where plants require less nitrogen.

What do you think? You been feeding the same in flower?

3. I read up on nitrogen toxicity and it causes the leafs to curl that way but all my nuts are bloom where the nitrogen level is close to none

4. Left over from veg if you didn't flush possibly.

5. .
    Could be however my week 1-2 went real good my problem started week 3 or all the veg shoulda been gone I'm week 4 right now

6. #6 noizviolation, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    Sounds to me like you water and feed too often causing salt build ups, lock outs, and water damage. Your track record tells you there is an issue that needs to be worked out. If you have 2 plants flush one with 3 times the amount of water to soil, let it dry out for a week or so and compare it to what you are already doing and see if that gets ya anywhere.

7. Will try that man thanks for the info hopefully the flush will get all the build up out