PROBLEM!!! help!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by haze42O, May 3, 2007.

1. ok so the closet i would like to grow in is completly sealed of. The only way of venting is drilling hole. I dont want to just start drillling holes. is there anyway i can create a stealth intake and out???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i'm guessin you don't want anyone askin any questions. only thing i could say if its a rental and not too worried about people seein it i might would suggest buying a door from lowes or wherever and cutting your vent ducts into that then work on light proofing from the insde of the room.

3. its pretty much light proof very small leasks(1 or 2) very dark in there

4. To be quite honest you're not going to be able to vent. All i can recommend for you is to invest in not one, but two fans and just have the air all blowing around in there. Whenever you can - open the door to renew the air in the closet.

Another thing - Although im not very experienced in closet grows (currently in one now though) HUMIDITY IS GOING TO BE A HUUUUUUUUUGE FACTOR! AND SINCE YOU CANT VENTILATE - Staple the entire room up in plastic. Even the carpet (that stuff looks nice, you dont wanna get dirt and mold on it now do you? besides, after the grow the carpet will stink like weed if you dont use plastic)

5. so basically just mount to fans on the wall and just let things blow about? How will that affect the plant, yield, and time

6. yea like rebel said just cover the holes with a vent like on small water heater rooms. maybe make the intake and outtake on the bottom and angle them away from each other to get a decent air flow.and save space by mounting it all on the door. keep us posted on the progress bro