problem for germinate 60day wonder dna genetic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by mohamadali, Jul 18, 2017.

1. hello i am growing one of six seed 60d.w. dna genetic and after 2 day seed sprout very little and short then put in soil coco and after 2day do not exist of soil i growing this planet og strain and shocolope and blackberry auto several time but this strain seem not automatic becuse auto strain usually is fast

2. Autoflower strains just means that it will have a shorter veg and flower time and the light cycle doesn't have to change to induce flowering. Germinating and early veg stages will be basically the same as a regular seed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. do yourself a favor and do some research

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Let your seeds sprout longer. The tap roots will grow well in wet paper towel. Once the tap root is at least 2 inches long then you can drop it into soil.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Just keep the soil wet and they should pop up in no time. Root development is just as important as leaves

Sent from my SM-J327P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I have one seed that hasn't completely opened but it's taproot is above 3 inches . [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-J327P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. I am not a fan of letting the roots grow more than an inch while in the paper towels because if "life" gets in the way and I cannot get to them suddenly they are growing thru the paper, twisting around each other and can be broken while untangling, these days I use the paper towels to verify viable seeds/sprouts once they reach an inch (usually 24hrs) I plant them in my soil, some strains break soil within 24hrs but usually it takes a couple days, being an auto or photo seed makes no difference on sprouting but seed age/viability does.

9. buy some peat rooting cubes , put seeds in water for 24 hour and just stick them in cubes.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Did you make sure it was the correct way up. White head should be facing down

11. pardon? you asking if he put the seed the correct way up?

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Yes I know it may sound silly but it can easily fall out of place and then start growing upside down. I was asking a genuine question man not try to be a troll or that

13. i dont look how i put my seeds in , i just chuck them in peat cubes lol.

ive never known a plant grow upside down....

14. Yeah well trust me a cannabis plant can turn up side down if not placed in correctly if you think I'm given false information you can happily take a 2 minute Google search and see for yourself

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. a few plants MAY have grown upside down but there isnt a right way to put a cannabis seed in....the root will naturally go downward and the stem up.

even if it the root makes a U turn.

it wouldnt make any sense from natures point of view if a seed landed the wrong way up it would die cause it grew upside down....

• Like Like x 3
  16. thank you unfortunately in my country purchase fresh seed is not safe and seeds in my package was primal

17. thank you very much

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. h

19. any rooting bock.