problem drinker? maybe, you be the judge

Discussion in 'General' started by shrivel, Apr 8, 2012.

1. k so this isnt exactly what your thinking.

i think anyway.

yeah so basically i have a drinking problem. well, im not entirely sure i guess but im pretty close to 93% sure (well something around there plus or minus 1.5% or something).

anyway ill just come right out and say it. when i have to go
    take a shit drunk i always end up in the bathroom again later bexuase my asscrack is still shitty. its like, dude, couldn't i figure it out the first time?

i was wondering if anone else has a similar issue. basially whaen i smoke it always happens. well com e to think of it ive never smoked (well in this past year i guess) without taking a drink as well. typically malibu or vodka or someting. anyway (if you cant tell im drunk) none of the club bud around here is good for crossfading with. no im not an alcoholic. i prefer to take some shit i can't talk about ehre .

2. If you've got a habit for unmentionable's, you should give up the booze immediately. You're chance's of severe medical problem's, or Death is about 100 times more likely if you consume alcohol with just about any unmentionable.

3. I read about his dirty asshole then I read his name, "shrivel" LOL

4. lol whut?

unmentionables aren't that bad but no discussing bad stuff ehre guyse.

5. This man is drunk, fellas. Treat him with respect.

6. You're right too degree, mixed with alcohol however they are deadly. If not for alcohol, unmentionable's wouldn't be known for being so dangerous..... Look up some statistic's man, I highly urge you too pick ONE.

7. Keep drinking, just triple check that asshole of yours before leaving the bathroom.

8. k...

so alcogol and weed is 100% chill though? i figured maybe weed would counteract the alcohol.

9. what's all this talk about messy assholes?

[​IMG]

10. Yeah you're fine. You might get the spins but that's it. I hate the spins, but they somehow end up happening to me every weekend...

11. dude you always have to smoke before you hitthe hard liquor. i mean if you're like me you can do it in either order np...

but for beginners you want to go bud, then liquor.

lol i used to go to parties where we did ten shots in ten minutes. you were already almost passed the fuck out in 30... lol classic days.

12. Haha, I'm no beginner, but thanks :rolleyes:

13. Take a shower after you shit....

14. lol my friend used to say she didn't like giving me oral sex because i didn't do that...