Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by phyking, Apr 23, 2009.

1. I got a drug test in two days and ofcours i smoked a shit load on 4/20 so im popin niacin to detox my system and it's realy fuckin shitty right now. Walkin arounb my house beat red.haha. any suggestions on other ways i can pass a drug test just to give me more odds?

2. drink lots of water and cranberry juice and work out

3. Ya gotta break down the THC that's stored in your fat cells. So go run a lot, and drink a shit ton of water right before you drop.

Great tip:

When you piss in the cup/thing, start to pee and use the midstream pee to put in the cup. The beginning and end of your stream of piss is where THC is most concentrated.

4. Two days? No one can pull that off.

5. THANK YOU. I've heard that before and i know i wouldnt of heard in the next two days from any friends. im not realy concerned about it being in my fat cells because i am pretty skinny but toned. im 6 foot and i wiegh about 130. what kind of work out should i do? i was thinking of goin out for a run considering i live in arizona and the temps are allready in the 100's.

6. Well, just out of curiousity, how often do you smoke? Because if you only smoked on 4/20 and no day before that for a long time, you might be okay.

But consistent smokers will have it in their systems longer. Then body types and metabolism etc come into play.

I say just run 3-4 miles in the morning or at night when it's typically cooler. If you have money, go to your local GNC and talk to a person that works there about system cleaners. If he/she's cool just tell 'em your situation and they'll find somethin for you.

7. well i am a constant smok and i probably kill an eight of realy good herb. BUT i think i have a very fast matbolism cause i eat very shity and i havnt gained any wieght for about 2 years now, like 3 nights ago i came home high and my mom bought me those little debbie swiss rolls and put them in my room for me and they probably lasted 30 minutes. haha

8. 6 foot 130
    ... please son eat a cheseburger