Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hsjarriel16, Dec 13, 2016.

1. My husband was put on probation for a year for Marijuana (misdemeanor). He has done what he was supposed to and would have been done with it in two months. They ended up piss testing him last week and he failed. He was arrested and has court this coming week. I was wondering what are the options that could happen to him.

2. Get locked up with Bubba.... Be forced to enroll in some classes maybe? Forced rehab? Idk had a buddy fail his piss test like 6 times before he got locked up for it.

3. Hopefully learning a valuable lesson is an option. Don't chance fate and partake when you should know better. Of course they're gonna drug test him near the end, that's when the stakes are the highest. I'm sure they made that abundantly clear.

For weed I doubt they'd do much besides extend his probation for another year. Maybe that and NA.