Probation

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ZippyDoozy, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Welp, just got outta' jail and now I'm on probation. Unfortunately, you know what that means! No more smoking. :( Really sucks, cause the herb was not only nice to smoke and socialize with, it also helped with a lotta' stuff. Like helping me go to sleep, since I can stay up days at a time and not be tired, but at the same time be extremely tired. It also helped out with my anger since I have a short temper.

So yep, no more smoking and I'm not even sure until when. I don't have a set date for my probation, the judge just marked it down as a low reporting probation until further order. Sucks cause now I'm smoking cigarettes... Guess I just have to look at this as a T-Break that doesn't have a date set.

2. What ya go in for?

3. Go for it I'm on probation and I smoke

4. Just a bunch of bull shit I shouldn't have done.. Luckily the judge lowered it down to a minor misdemeanor disorderly conduct charge.

5. I'd rather not take the risk, bro. They're going to be screening me 2 times a week for awhile until they decide I'm done.

6. Shit, just go to your first meeting, have a job, and probably never hear from them until the last month of probation. Be ready to pass a DT on that last month, got a buddy who got fucked that way. Went in the first day of probation to report, never went back until the last day and BAM drug test, fucked him up for one more year.

7. You on misdemeanor or felony probation?