probation

Discussion in 'General' started by dukem60, Dec 28, 2012.

1. I have been on informal probation for 7-8 months now and this previous month i have been on inactive (which means my next meeting with my p.o. im supposed to get off). My charge was a non-drug related misdemeanor. The first meeting with the p.o., he said that i would probably be drug tested once or twice over the course of the probation. He has never brought up drug testing since then and i have yet to be drug tested. do you think he'll test me on the last meeting? He has no reason to. I have fully complied with probation. Stayed out of trouble, been going to school, have really good grades. He has no reason to test me but i was thinking he might test me just to say he drug tested me in his report or whatever.
    Well today i smoke 1/4 -1/2 of a bowl. it was one hit out of a bong. very small hit. before that i hadnt smoked anything for about 2 months. I know i shouldnt of done it. but do you think if he even does test me ill pass? im 5'7 125 lbs. I plan on lifting weights, hiking, sitting in sauna, and drinking at least 8 cups of water each day till my meeting. (Jan 2, 2013). So one, do you think he will test me? and two, if he does test me do you think ill pass?
    -help is much appreciated!

2. Honestly I think if you drink plenty of water and exercise until it is time for your test you should be good.
    A month ago I took a trip to Cali (home state!) and smoked 3 days straight after being a month clean since moving to Arizona. Came back, went a week clean with drinking a lot of water and doing my daily lifting routine and passed a pre employment drug test and I only had 6 days of doin this
    5'7 135 pounds
    Different for every person but that is my experience