Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Walddo, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Hey guys,
    Sorry if this is in the wrong sub-section of the forums. I just was curious if anyone knows or has experience of being on a non-drug related probation, i.e. DUI for alcohol(no drugs involved) and was never piss tested while on? I'm coming on my last meeting, i've never been drug tested, never given them reason to suspect anything and on my 2nd to last meeting, they alcohol tested me - hence because of my charge.

I quit smoking when I first started, and never got tested. I basically smoked more and more because I realized my clean cut image and great impression on my PO might have meant I'll never get tested. And the out of no where alcohol test really made me think they won't drug test me. But I have my last meeting tomorrow, I've smoked like most idiots(I am one for doing so, I know this) and would just love any re-assurance that PO's DO not have to necessarily even drug test. I really feel like i'll be in an out like I always have, because the PO is of the opposite sex and I know it's more time and hassle for them to get the observer and what not. ANY insight on the eve of my judgement day would be awesome!

2. You'll be fine, they have no reason to suspect you do drugs or anything. Just stop smoking until your meeting. Because you never know.

3. #3 Walddo, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
    Thanks man, im telling you, my roommate is like my brother and he would give me shit like no other when I first started probation about smoking, now he thinks im good because ive never given them reason(they've never tested - only alcohol). My girl was on probation in a neighboring county and she never got drug tested. Any encouragement from "the city' is so appreciative though.

And I would love to hear any "I never got tested" stories!

4. Hope so.

5. You won't know until tomorrow...if your that worried...go get one of those piss drinks to cover your tracks

6. Thanks for the support...I was thinking the Qcarbo, because a buddy of mine "swears" he smoked everyday and even on probation meetings. But i've read so many dilution threads stating these are just dilution. My plan as of now is just to chug as much water as possible before the test, I scheduled the test for as late as I could, going to take a bunch of multi-vitamin's to try and get some color....I'm not even sure what would happen if she did pop a test on me out of the blue on my last visit....it would be my first dirty test...and I was actually totally absent to a meeting (total scheduling error on my part, not hungover or anything) and she didnt even VOP me. Im guessing a warning and 6 more months of probation, which of course I brought upon myself, but would suck....

7. For monthly report probation, do they usually send something in the mail and make u go in with in the next week or two? Thats what my probation officer said would happen.... And im 3rd way done, and never been tested yet. They never even emailed me, called me ever.

8. [quote name='"jed454"']For monthly report probation, do they usually send something in the mail and make u go in with in the next week or two? Thats what my probation officer said would happen.... And im 3rd way done, and never been tested yet. They never even emailed me, called me ever.[/quote]

In my experience I never got anything in the mail, are you just sending money orders and submitting a monthly report? Otherwise they generally will piss test on your appointments