probation test's??

Discussion in 'General' started by hollopointclown, Nov 25, 2008.

1. whad up everyone,

so ive read atleast 20 of the "pass a drug test" threads an ive still gotta ask for myself.

so im on probation for criminal threatening,, October was my first month on...i figured id just take 2 hits at the end of everyday an take the 1000mg of niacin an a gallon of water everyday an i would be fine,,,ive got to see my p.o. for the second time on the 3rd at the fucking police station...anyhow i went an toulk a piss test that i bought an i failed it...so ive got 9 days untill i see him an i can only assume he's gonna test me becuase the pig's are fucked in the head an think im a "boss" or something becuase of who my friends are an how i appear...in reality im a hard working carpenter that gets blazed everyday an plays starcraft an shit ha so the question is that will i pass if i dont smoke an flush untill d-day??

now ive been reading a good amount all over on this an im half paranoid an half confident....now for thos of you who would tell me to quite, well it aint that simple..i cant afford to go to the doctors or a psych. an i smoke becuase its literaly the only time im not anxious an extreamly depressed....anyhow id apreciate any advice.

thank you,
    hollo:smoking:

2. well firstly dont smoke obviously, you kind of contradict yourself with saying youll take two hits everyday and not smoke until the test, so dont smoke!

as far as niacin, you cant take the "flush free" kind. you have to take the kind that is uncomfortable and you dont need such a high dosage. 300-400 mg should be fine. if you take it and it doesnt make your skin red, hot and a itchy the first time, its not the right stuff. you can progressivley increase the dose of niacin each day, but try not to go over 1000 mg. the flushing will be much less severe with each day.

cranberry extract, great stuff. take a few of those bad boys everyday to help flush out your urinary tract. a potent vitamin b complex will also help boost your metabolism. and like you said, drink that water like a mad man. take it easy the night before and day of your test however, as you dont want to have some super diluted piss. also dont take your b complex the day off, or youll pee mountain dew green.

will you pass? i have no idea. depends on your body type, metabolism and prior pot consumption. play it safe, take your supplements, drink tons of water and sweat it out (i.e. sauna and exercise.) and youll have your best chances of coming clean.

also, detox drinks like test pure work wonders if youre already pretty clean. i failed a home drug test after being clean and detoxing like a crazy person for 29 days, day 30 i went to take a pre-employment test with my test pure detox drink and passed. i was sick of waiting, and most detox drinks recommend you dont put any 'toxins' in your body 24-72 hours before. if you detox yourself and keep clean for the next 9 days, and drink one of these drinks, id bet my money you'd be golden.

good luck and let us know how it goes!

3. well yea im not gonna smoke an ive got the gnc niacin an it burns like hell,,my body type is--5'8" 180pounds an im a big boy but not fat or muscle bound either...check the profile i got a pic thier....thanks for the help,,,so i guess ill just fill this week up with Alot of sex becuase if i fail im gone for 2years,,its my first misdemenor an charge Ever...keep the suggestions comming thanks.

4. 2 years? go buy a detox drink that has 100-1000% money back gurantee, and follow my suggestions and youll stay a free man.

what did you threaten a judge or something?

5. #5 hollopointclown, Nov 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2008
    nope i threatend a normal person,,,well ironically enough i threatend a dealer an he went to the pigs..isnt that fucked up...but im just a normal strong willed high moral american that isnt gonna take shit from any "traitor".

peace

6. im interested to hear how it goes and what path you take. gooooood luck man!

7. you're going to fail