Probation sacked, need alternative to sweet Mary

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MIdopeman, Jun 29, 2009.

1. So im on probation for 2 years. I have to get drug tested everyday so I have to say fairwell to weed for a while. So i have been looking into the legal highs but all the ones that supposedly work really well are shit expensive. I know of the spice products-gold,diamond,and I have heard of the chillen products but there all expensive.

does anybody have any recomendations to a good alternative with some sites that ship to the U.S.?

P.s. I already know of salvia- it sucks and isnt even close to Mary J

2. if you're over 21 then drink, if pro-bo allows it

if not then i'm pretty sure you're fucked for the next 2 years

3. Nope im 18 but even if I was over 21 I wouldnt be able to drink. I get daily breathalizer tests plus survalence officers come to my house randomly to give be PBT's(breathalizer).

Im in drug court and we cant have any mind altering substances.

4. damn and i thought my parents testing me every month was bad... good luck brother

5. search herbal highs online, there are various ones that sound good. Check the legal highs on this site. I've heard kratom is pretty good, kinda like an opiate high.

6. Is it just the SAMHSA-5 test? Because if it is then you can use pretty much anything not tested for.

7. you can legally get dmt, 5-meo dmt, a bunch of research chemicals, a bunch of amazing plants....mescaline containining cacti, amanita muscaia, lsa, and opium containing poppy pods

there is a lot you can do if you know where to go

8. mushrooms/lsd would be my pick...and alcohol

9. I've heard mescaline shows up as amphetamine on drug tests. Poppies would show up as opiates.

And while you can legally get all of the above, most are not legal to ingest.

10. who gives you those?

11. Google JWH-018....ebays your freind.

12. I go to the local court house everyday and my probation officer gives me the PBT's. I have to carry around this PBT tube around so they can breathalize me when ever they want. It sucks

13. Can I ask what you did?

This sounds like severe Prob. Drug test everyday seems so extreme.