Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation - Random Testing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by taintedevil, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Hey guys I'm on 6 months of probation with random drug/alcohol testing. Just wondering if anyone knows how often they actually do random testing. I'm not looking to smoke on probation because I don't wanna screw up my probation and end up in jail. 6 months without weed is not the worst thing to ever happen to me. Just wanna know if anyone has experience with this, my charge is misdemeanor possession of marijuana btw, just in case.

thanks guys, Tainted.

2. dont risk it bro just do your time and live your life dont make a felony out of a misdemeanor

3. I went to see my PO today and she didn't sign me up for any testing but said she will call me to come in for a test if she suspects I am using. I don't have to see her until April, for my last month of probation but I am just wondering if anybody believes it is any safer to smoke a little bit while on probation.

4. I wouldn't even try it on probation. 6 months can go by quick if you just keep yourself occupied.

5. I had probation for 6 months aswell, not for pot though. My P.O. said he will test me but he didn't even once -.- I could've been smoking and smoking but I probably smoked about 5 to 7 times in those 6 months. Better safe then sorry though, don't risk it.

6. Don't do it, just don't do it. It isn't worth it wheter you could possibly pass or won't get tested often whatever the reason, you have to learn how to be a responsible grown up, that is apart of well, growing up. Do not make marijuana control your life and if you piss hot that is definitely what it will do. Just quit til you're off, and when you start smoking again you will have an awesome high.

7. Not worth the risk.