Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation, Questions.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by breakingtides, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Feel free to add any other posts to this one. 

Okay, so January 3rd I got pulled over with a bowl and grinder. I let them search me, so obviously I was screwed from the start. I also had 3 grams, they did not find on me. (kicked under the car) hahaha. 
    Starting in August I was sentenced with poss of mj .033, DAMN. they scraped the grinder.

Well I am only on testing probation for 3 months. Until October, I haven't smoked in a pretty long time. Ate a sucker and smoked a few days after taking my last test in august, so obviously I'll pass at the moment. after this month, one more test to go. October.
    I am just wondering if, after October, will they test me anymore or am i free to smoke, with just knowing that I may have to clean my system in a time-frame of two weeks. Not hard at all. 

I have 3 months testing probation and 10 months total. Curious on if they may call me in before may to test me. I believe my probation officer will have to call me to meet her, but other than that they can't really get ahold of me, no phone, and i only have to send money in through a drop box. $95 a month. total fines of $556

2. Holy mother of god, please tell me you are kidding!!  10 months probation and 556 dollar fine for 0.33 of a gram? I am never leaving the state of california ever.

3. I consider myself lucky. Michigan.... I should have gotten a year for paraphernalia 

4. Michigan is a medical state!!!!! WTF????????

5. #5 SlightlyStonedSD, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    They can't test you after you get off probation, they can test you anytime before that

In Cali they don't have to call you and schedule an appointment they knock on your front door with a cup and tell you to pee in it lmao

6. They have the right to test you at ANYTIME while you're on probation. Although they probably won't test you after the 3months they can if they wanted to. It's really best just not to smoke at all. It's only 10 months. If they get a wild hair up their ass and decided they wanted to test you you're screwed. They don't have to give a 2 week notice you will have to do that ASAP.
    EXPERIENCE: currently serving a 2 year diversion sentence.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. ^ true, but they would have to personally call me, and set up an appointment, since I won't have to report to OSAT in like 30 days~.
    And they would have to have me come out to Ann Arbor, to meet. I don't have a car, and could put it off for two weeks until i was able to procure a ride.