Probation Questions

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SoftPillow, May 7, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I'm potentially facing three years of probation over some bullshit (feel free to check my other threads if you'd like to know).

I haven't been sentenced yet, but its good for my peace of mind to know what I'm expecting.

Anyone who's had it (preferably in New York State/Massachusetts (home/college) although anywhere is helpful), I would love to hear what it entails.

What do they test for, do I have to call in each day, am I subject to wheneverthefuckwewantyoutocomewithoutwarning meetings?

Thanks guys.

2. Hey man you get arrested? Cuz I did recently and went to jail for a bit then got bailed out only to know that I had to go back for a bit but I got three years probation

3. They test for everything...Sometimes they even test for alcohol.

You are on probation, you fucked up...Take your blows now and get it over with.:cool:

4. They test for all kinda of drugs and no you don't yes for meetings and they come to your house and shit

5. Fuck, thanks guys. I guess. Good to know to get my mental state around...

@ Oscar - I didn't commit the crime that's putting me on probation. Got pulled over for speeding, my car smelled like weed because of past shit, but I wasn't high. Hadn't smoked for 10 hours, and the guy decides to charge me DWAID. Won't let me take a blood test to prove my sobriety - "I choose the test and I choose urine." So, no - I didn't fuck up to get probation. I'd take the UPM and the speeding ticket with a, "Yeap, that was me. I knew the risks/consequences, and this is them." But this? No. Fuck that.