Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

probation question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jinx2011, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Im sorry I didnt know what forum to put this is so if there is a better place to put this please tell me. I believe I get off of 6 mths unsupervised probation some time this month. Will I have to go in to she my P.O. I havent even met her just know its a woman. I havent had to go to any meeting but will I have to for me to be dismissed?

2. any takers

3. Well, Im on probation and its completly different for me. I get randomly tested (of course) but once a month have to pay $30 to go and check up with my PO, not to mention the clases. But I think they would call you if you were doing something you shouldnt.

4. Dont smoke if thats what youre asking

5. Is it part of a diversion program for first time offenders?

6. No you will not have to see your probation officer at all on unsupervised probation unless you fuck up and get arrested.

7. My older brother was on unsupervised probation for a year and he smoked all day every single day. My younger brother was on supervised probation and was tested constantly.

8. Do NOT assume this. Probation officers have the mentality of "this is your responsibility, its not my job to call you and remind/tell you something."

Source: jail

9. Thanks for all the replies i quit smoke 3 days ago and have found out I get off actually on 26th of March and I am 5' 9" and 135lbs do you think I will have enought time to pass a test I used to smoke every day but where I live its basically all mids and i would usually smoke 1g to 1.5gs a day.

10. Don't smoke if you're on probation = truths.

11. Hope you have alot of water and a nice gym near you.. get goin!