Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BrandonBlunts, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Okay well a while ago I was arrested and given the Conditional Discharge program. I recieved one year of it and if I do that i get my charges dismissed.

Well I just got a letter in the mail saying I need to come in and meet with my probation officer. It says that I need to bring my current employers phone number and info, etc, but I am not employed at the moment since I am a full time student going to college. Is that violating my probation by not having a job? But im hoping that going to school full time will make up for that because I never recalled getting told that I needed to get a job. All the judge said was to stay out of trouble for a year and pass piss tests and I'll be good.

I'm freaking the fuck out at the moment.

I live in new jersey btw.

Thanks. :D

2. I would imagine school would fulfill that requirement. Though I've never heard of a PO requiring that. Quite strange.

3. no you will not get in trouble for not having a job, that is pretty much just saying if you DO have a job then you need to bring in all that information. If the judge did not tell you to get a job or the PO did not tell you to get a job then you are fine. No need to stress bruhmayne.

Source:i just got off fel probation ;)

4. Thanks for the fast responses guys. And yeah, since getting sentenced in September this is my first time being contacted by my P.O.

5. Being a full-time student counts as a job in the eyes of the law. So you should probably bring in proof that you go to school to be sure.

Grab some official transcripts and give them to whoever wants them.

6. Better call Saul