Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blackphobiaz, Mar 25, 2012.

1. So, I have probation April 16th, and I have bud that I want to smoke with a friend in the morning I haven't smoked in at least three months, and I weigh about 190. Should I be okay?

2. Kind of important.

3. just dont smoke wtf......be smart

4. Don't troll :/

5. Ask yourself one question. Is getting high one time worth going to jail? Don't be an idiot.

6. no one knows it could be out of your system in a week or a month. You have three weeks left so I say if you exersize and drink more water then usual you should be fine

7. Thank you VerbalHorse

8. i smoked when i was on probation for a year. passed all my drug test using the dilution method. i would recommend a home test kit and use your first pee to see if u pass. if u do then no worries and dont smoke until after. but really think about the consequences. all the best

9. Come on man just wait until you're off probabtion

10. are you fucking kidding me? go ahead and fuck up your probation and go even longer without weed

11. Your fuckin good, I don't know why everyones freaking out. Honestly, if you haven't smoked in 3 months and you've got like 3 weeks, your fuckin good.

12. Just because they said 3 weeks doesn't mean he can't be tested at any random time. Why not just wait to be 100% safe and avoid going to jail / extending probation??? it just makes more sense.

13. Seriously? Dude, it's not worth it. At all.

14. how tall ru

15. why is everyone trippin, you just gotta attend probation for like half an hour right, dude stick a chewing gum in your mouth right after you smoked and be high