Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation Question PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jackster0, Mar 21, 2011.

1. So in a month I'm getting off probation! But during the last two weeks of my probation I am going to be out of the state and my officer is fine with me having vacations. So what that means is that the day I get off my probation I wont be in the state to do the drug test. Like I said my PO is fine with it but my question is.

Because I was out of state on the last day of my probation can they call me up and ask me for a urine sample test?​

2. Don't risk it man.

3. Wish I could help... but honestly when I got off I never even received any termination papers. I was never even drug tested the entire time, however I didn't risk it. When I left the state he signed consent forms and I carried them with me incase of any incident. As long as you dont have an appointment on your last day, you should be fine. Good luck !! :hello:

4. I would say that they could call you up and have you do a dt for them... unless they already took your papers to the judge and got you your discharge official.

Idk if they would do this, but this is just what i think they could do.

5. I wouldn't risk it man. If you are on probation they can call on you at any time. Your basically their bitch until your time is up. Think of it as being in jail, but not being in jail. I don't know how long you've been on probation but if its almost up, you shouldn't push your luck. You can wait another month to get high, and when its up just get totally faded to celebrate:smoke:

6. dont smoke. you wont officially be off probation till your po signs off on it. she may make you piss.

7. No guys I would be off probation when I did smoke but could they ask me to do a dt?

8. when you're not on probation, no one can make you do shit.